Avenge Fabric Prespray is a neutral pH blend of surfactants, solvents and builders formulated to emulsify the toughest soils and oils found in upholstery. Designed specifically for upholstery fabrics, Avenge Fabric Prespray can be used on fine natural fabrics or the filthy synthetics that plague professionals, and do it safely. Combining a lubricating, dual surfactant system, high solvency, and complete soil and grease suspension, Avenge Fabric Prespray competes with the strongest chemicals. Quick acting for amazing stain removal and free rinses to leave a soft hand.
Note: Always pretest fabric.
- Neutral formula that out cleans other harsh and harmful presprays.
- Quick acting with amazing stain removal technology.
- Free rinsing to leave a “soft hand” on the upholstery.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Floral
- RTU pH: 7.5
- Package size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
- Ready to use: No/Yes
- Dilution Ratio: 1:1
- Product Number: CU20GL / CU20 / 121875 / 1685-2713
Pretest in inconspicuous area for dye and fabric stability.
Medium to heavy soil: Dilute one part Avenge Fabric Prespray with one part hot water.
Extra heavy soil: Use as is. Do not dilute.
Application: Apply evenly to soiled areas. Agitate with a horsehair brush. Allow to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes but do not allow to dry before extraction. Extract using Avenge Clean Rinse or Bridgepoint Fab Set.
No posts found