RMC Enviro Care Liqui Bac. Living liquid bacteria with instant odour control. Biologically based treatment eliminates odors from carpets, animal and pet odors, grease traps, drain line maintenance. This drain/grease trap maintainer also digests organic wastes in drains and grease traps. For treating sluggish drains or grease traps, begin with a pint or quart and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Nontoxic, non-alkaline, phosphate-free, noncorrosive formula can also be used for carpet deodorizing. The liquid drain treatment/odor counteractant contains non-pathogenic bacteria (both aerobic and anerobic) to break down and liquefy solids such as fats, proteins, carbohydrates and grease.
- Digests organic waste in grease traps, portable toilets and septic tanks
- A living, non-pathogenic bacterial treatment that breaks down and liquefies solids such as fats, proteins, carbohydrates and grease
- Formulated with non-pathogenic bacteria for general odour control and carpet deodorizing
- Biodegradable; non-corrosive and contains no hazardous ingredients
- Highly resistant to disinfectants, detergents, sanitizers and free chlorine
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: White
- Odour: Floral spice
- pH: 7.9
- Speficic gravity: 0.992 - 1.012
- Package size: 3.8 L Gallons, 4 gal/case
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Dependent on application
- Recommended use: Hospitals, nursing homes, schools, prisons, apartments, funeral homes, kennels, clinics, grease traps, drain lines, down pipes, porta-toilets, gold clubs, recreational vehicles, marinas, sump-pumps, wet wells, portable toilets and septic tanks.
- Product Number: 11819936 / 118199
General odour control: To eliminate odour caused by vomit, spoiled foods, decomposed animals, animal waste in areas as garbage cans, waste receptacles, locker rooms, carpet etc. Dilute at 188 ml per 4 litre of cold tape water, spray product directly on malodour and allow the bacterial action to ingest the material while the pleasant fragrance immediately neutralized the odour.
Drain Lines and Drain Pipes: Use product a minimum of 2 times weekly, to a maximum of 4 times depending on usage of the building. Add 120 ml of product for each 5 cm of pipe size by pouring directly into the drain pipe. Begin on the lowest floor and work up at the rate of one floor every day. Do not treat the same floor twice. When the top floor is reached, continue treatment from top floor only.
Carpet deodorizing and digesting organic waste: 1) Spot clean and vacuum carpet thoroughly. Mix 83 to 125 ml product per 1 litre of water. Apply with pump or hand sprayer. Keep moist at least 30 minutes. Repeat if odours persist. 2) Use in conjunction with normal carpet cleaning equipment and methods. Use 63 ml of product per 1 litre of cleaning solution
Grease Traps: For traps less than 568 L capacity, add 120-150 ml of product daily, by pouring or pumping in a pipeline closet to the trap. This should be done at night or when the traps are used the least. After adding, flush down with a cup of lukewarm water. For grease traps larger than 568 l, add 240-400 ml daily using the same procedure.
Porta-Toilets: Add 3 L directly and cover the solids with water to aid digestion. Each time toilet is pumped, start treatment again with 3.8 L of product.
Septic Tanks: Add 475 ml per 0.7 m3 (25 ft 3) capacity for the initial treatment. Thereafter, use 240 ml per week. Pour directly into toilet and flush. It septic tank is clogged and odorous, add 3.8 L of product directly through the manhole.
Recreational Vehicles and Boats: Add 16 ml per L water in hold tank. Thereafter, use 8 ml per L as needed. For use at a dump station, use 1 L per 50 L of tank capacity. Then use 475 ml per week for maintenance.
Note: This product is not intended for use as a space spray.
Ecologo Certified Green Product