The Ultrapac Trafficlean Mint Fresh is a premium concentrated pre-conditioning carpet cleaner. 1:32 dilution delivers cost-effective high-quality cleaning. Ideal for routine cleaning, with the power to clean heavily soiled carpet. Use in homes, offices, oily restaurants, anywhere there's dirt, grease and oil. Ultrapac Trafficlean cleans better than harsh degreasers and high pH cleaners. Easy to use, cost-effective and free rinsing.
Preferred by many professional residential carpet cleaners, this traffic lane cleaner delivers powerful cleaning and leaves a light, minty-fresh "just-been-cleaned" aroma. Safe for stain-resistant carpet, powerful enough for commercial carpet.
- The ultimate pre-conditioning carpet cleaner
- Premium concentrated product, 1:32 dilution, very cost effective
- Penetrates and removes dirt, grease and oil
- Rinses easily, minimum residue
- Meets specifications for use on stain-resistant carpet
- Coverage: RTU solution - approximately 400 sq ft (37 sq m) / diluted gal (1 gal makes up to 33 gals of RTU solution)
- Form: Opaque Liquid
- Colour: Tan
- Odour: Mint
- RTU pH: 9.2
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: Pump Sprayer - 4 to 6 oz / gal of water. Injection Sprayer - 1 qt /5 qts container with 1:9 model
- Product Number: 114344 / 8.695-183.0 / S888
Pre-test: Shake before using. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location.
- Pump Sprayer: Mix 4 oz./gal. (1:32)
- Power Injection Sprayer (1:9 model): Add 1 quart to the 5-quart container, then fill with water. Prespray and extract.
Pre-Condition: Spray on carpet, allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time, do not allow to dry.
"Two-step" method (Prespray/rinse extract): For normal soil: Pre-condition with Ultrapac Trafficlean, extract with Prochem's All Fiber Rinse.
"Three-step" method: For heavier soil: Pre-condition with Ultrapac Trafficlean, extract with extraction detergent (Prochem's Dry Slurry, Clean Green, or Liquid Slurry recommended). Post-spray with Prochem's All Fiber Rinse.
- Safe for fifth-generation stain resistant carpet
- Powerful enough for commercial cleaning
No posts found